Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We will be holding our 1st annual Rough Country Trail Ride at Harlan, Ky on June 25th and 26th. This will be groups from several diff forums as well as some of our wholesale customers. There will be raffle prizes, food, and music for nightime festivities. Group trail rides Sat morn with a trail team and afternoon free rides. Good times will be had.

If you are wanting to come, it will only cost you for your gate fee to attend this ride. If wanting to attend please fill out this form and email it back to me so I can get an idea of how many gift bags and T-shirts to have for the ride. On this form is a list of things needed and hotel accomodations.

http://www.roughcountry.com/friends_&_family_adventure_form.pdf

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
this will now be added to my Calendar:rocker:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Idk if I can swing 20% I could do free shipping and 10%. On a second note is there a large item you would like to see in the raffle that weekend?

·
Registered
679 Posts
What kind of "large" are we talking about? One of your new winches or 6" suspension or a set of wheels or tires? Yes that was a poorly structured sentence. I plan on winning the current winch sweepstakes you are conducting so. . .

Looking forward to the event! Do most people camp or take the not so rough country route?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sounds like a good ride! Looking at the entry form I see the trail ratings... would it be possible to see a "projected" trail list for each of the rides? I understand plans and trail conditions can change which would change the trails used for each of the rides :).

Also which side of the park will you be staging from? Putney or Evartts?

·
Registered
5 Posts
What kind of "large" are we talking about? One of your new winches or 6" suspension or a set of wheels or tires? Yes that was a poorly structured sentence. I plan on winning the current winch sweepstakes you are conducting so. . .

Looking forward to the event! Do most people camp or take the not so rough country route?
camping is pretty good on either side of the park... plan/call ahead and there are some decent cabins for rent on either side.

I personally am pretty fond of the camping behind the Dairy Hut on Evartt side of park.

*EDIT* Get a group together of like 10 people and share a RV site ;) *

1 - 20 of 22 Posts