Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hell Hole!

Whoops!

Almost

Trying to get me muddy

Putting on some rhino-liner mud on

Why you getting out of your FJC for?????

Oh, I see you needed a little tug to get out of that slop :)

Now time to do the Wheel Wash to get all that mud off.

See, the wheels are almost like new!

Corey is in CRAWL mode here.

Uh,,,, why are all four wheels spinning but there does NOT seem to be any foward movement? :rofl:

Oh, I see now. :)

Look at this concentration!

OK, I see why now...

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Great pics, looks like a good time. Thanks!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Thanks for posting up the pictures Paul. That was a blast!!! To bad I didn't have my camera so no pics of you....... Not that you followed me anywhere I got stuck anyways :lol:

We really need to set-up a night ride sometime. It is totally different at night.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To bad I didn't have my camera so no pics of you.....
Thanks but I don't need any shots like this one.....
BWaaaa Haaa Haaa

Not that you followed me anywhere I got stuck anyways :lol:
Uh Oh! Those are :fight: words! lol :lol:

We really need to set-up a night ride sometime. It is totally different at night.
Hmmmmm, stay up late, hmmmm... Maybe a very early ride, something like 3 am... j/k :lol:

·
Registered
330 Posts
LMAO !!!

Introducing .... Corey & Paul ...
The Voodoo Blues Brothers!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Nice pics Paul, looks like you and Corey made a day of wheel'n! Why were you out so late? Did you both get stuck!

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice pics Paul, looks like you and Corey made a day of wheel'n! Why were you out so late? Did you both get stuck!
Nope. Me stuck!!!!!!! Never! Well, sometimes... lol

This little Secret Spot is very close to where I live and Corey drives right by it on his way home from his work. So sometimes he calls and we hit it real quick after he gets off work. And he works weird hours. That is why it is so late.

Sometimes, I go out there by myself, just to take Oso out. lol

·
Registered
878 Posts
Nope. Me stuck!!!!!!! Never! Well, sometimes... lol

This little Secret Spot is very close to where I live and Corey drives right by it on his way home from his work. So sometimes he calls and we hit it real quick after he gets off work. And he works weird hours. That is why it is so late.

hey! add me to that call list! I live right there and drive past it every day too!

·
Registered
878 Posts

Corey your front bumper paint job came out really good!

·
Registered
2008 FJC 4X4 - Sandstorm
510 Posts
great pics! yeah Cory, the bumper looks sweet!

·
Registered
14 Posts

Paul.... I am up and running now... I need to be added to the call list. If you live close.... you know I do too.

Cliff

·
Registered
866 Posts
Thanks but I don't need any shots like this one.....
BWaaaa Haaa Haaa
Uh Oh! Those are :fight: words! lol :lol:
So hurtful :mecry:

Corey your front bumper paint job came out really good![/QUOTE]

The bumper would not have come out like that without your help, thanks Howard! To bad I already have plans in the mix to re-paint it with something even better :ninja:

[QUOTE="sand_man, post: 949338, member: 16589"]great pics! yeah Corey, the bumper looks sweet![/QUOTE]

Thanks man, and I still have some of your tools from build day.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey I just found this spot. Last weekend we took the dogs on a hike on the Swiftmud property next door, and saw dirt bikes buzzing around over the fence. So I went in yesterday and had a blast. I stayed out of the mud because I didn't have a tow buddy, but there were lots of fun climbing spots. Drop me a line if you are swinging in there again.

John.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts