Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just posted the Jan/Feb 2006 issue cover with the FJ Cruiser on the cover. Awesome shot of the FJ Cruiser coming down some Rubicon real estate!

Dec 26 and I can answer all questions that may be as yet unanswered. :D Finally!

Dave

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Come on next Tuesday!

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Percy,
We need a ruling........9:01 p.m. West Coast time qualifies as Dec. 26th, yes?......I think we should all tune in Christmas night after all the presents are opened, the dinner dishes are done and all the "FJ Kiddies" can gather round and Mr. Zartman can tell us a bedtime story. About this wonderful thing, we have heard only rumors about.....the truth can be told. All in favor.......?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
5:00pm.... I think we have to wait a bit longer than that buddy. What is it West Coast time that we are starting with? Or East coast...

I love the idea, personally. Sounds awesome.

·
Registered
87 Posts
4WD Toyota Owner Magazine said:
Just posted the Jan/Feb 2006 issue cover with the FJ Cruiser on the cover. Awesome shot of the FJ Cruiser coming down some Rubicon real estate!

Dec 26 and I can answer all questions that may be as yet unanswered. :D Finally!

Dave
I am a new subscriber, when does the issue come out in the mail?

Can't wait...

Everyone have a safe and Merry Christmas! :)

Chaz

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I am a new subscriber
Merry Christmas Chaz! How new of a subscriber are you? I hope you subscribed before 12/20. If not I'm afraid fjcruiserforums.com is going to have to help you out here and shame Dave into some Holiday charity. Alright everyone, I'm sure you all will agree, Dave is going to have to make an exception for Chaz. Chaz is so excited (desperate) he didn't read the fine print. Dave, we know you're working hard to get your niche mag established but please don't make Chaz pay extra to order his "back issue" of the Jan/Feb issue. It's the holiday season and all that stuff you know. Don't break his heart. Don't.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Pancho said:
Merry Christmas Chaz! How new of a subscriber are you? I hope you subscribed before 12/20. If not I'm afraid fjcruiserforums.com is going to have to help you out here and shame Dave into some Holiday charity. Alright everyone, I'm sure you all will agree, Dave is going to have to make an exception for Chaz. Chaz is so excited (desperate) he didn't read the fine print. Dave, we know you're working hard to get your niche mag established but please don't make Chaz pay extra to order his "back issue" of the Jan/Feb issue. It's the holiday season and all that stuff you know. Don't break his heart. Don't.
No worries, mate. I subscribed about a month ago.

Desperate, yes, just like you! :D

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Good news chazamataz. But just between you and me, next time we have a chance to play with Dave again, let's run with it for a little while ok? That is until 12/26 @ 0001 hours.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Pancho said:
Good news chazamataz. But just between you and me, next time we have a chance to play with Dave again, let's run with it for a little while ok? That is until 12/26 @ 0001 hours.

Absolutely!

Hey Dave, has HAL disconnected you? :p

·
Registered
883 Posts
I just received my Jan/Feb issue of 4WDTO and the 10 page FJC article in it is rather impressive! Good job Dave!

For those of you who care, there is a photo of me that was taken at the Ojai event on page 8. :) Also, a nice mention of our club name change on page 7!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Yes, Mr. Brookshire made the "Prominent People" section. Congratulations!

·
Registered
647 Posts
It is a very good article, and an impressive issue... I highly recommend people subscribe. Hell, it kept me sitting on the toilet way longer than I should have...

Spikey stunk up the joint again :eek:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Spike Strip said:
It is a very good article, and an impressive issue... I highly recommend people subscribe. Hell, it kept me sitting on the toilet way longer than I should have...

Spikey stunk up the joint again :eek:
Talki about a post that stinks, Just make sure you wipe before you type

1 - 20 of 23 Posts