Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Nice shots. Give us the scoop? :) Reflections and narratives of the trip?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No real damage.The rasta skids bent and dented easily.I will have to take them off and drive over them to try to straighten them out.I hit the sliders alot but that is to be expected.There was no rock stacking going on and it was wet so we did not go as far as planned but had a great time.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice pictures Mark. Which side did you go in from? How far did you get? How much snow was there?

Thanks sol. We went in from loon lake.Nothing but rock buggies and built up jeeps and toyotas,Most on trailers.They thought we were crazy takeing in a 30k rig.We got to the slabs and that was enough for now.The trail is much tighter than we expected.No room for mistakes.We stayed at a rental house in tahoe keys and there was quite a bit of snow on the hills so I imagine the tahoma side of the rubicon still has snow.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Very nice pics! :cheers: Not for the faint of heart for sure! Thanks for sharing.

...too bad someone ran over that dog.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Nice pictures, thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks.We usaully dont take pics but Im glad we did on this one.We might be hitting deer valley trail in a couple weeks for some more fun if it opens.I heard blue lakes rd is still closed due to snow.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.