Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!

I'm dying... wanted to let you know, I won the GRAND PRIZE at the Rubithon raffle: A MARLIN Dual Transfer Case Crawler Setup! :king:

I could not believe it... I STILL cannot believe it. After I won it I didnt sleep the entire night. I was so excited, my legs shook when I accepted the prize. I'm shaking the hand of Mr. Marlin like he was the king or something. Just freakin stunned!

What an unbelievable trip. I cannot tell you what an awesome experience that was. When I close my eyes I still feel like I'm in the FJ. Wave after wave of rocks.... We're already planning for next year.

So... I'm gonna need to go wheelin in about a month!

:rocker:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK !!!!!

Congrats Anne !!! I was there and saw the whole thing.... So GREEN with ENVY !!

I am just glad I knew the person who won it.. I really wanted that bumper but since I only got $20.00 in tickets...

Congrarts again!! I believe if you do go with the box it will be Marlins first in a FJC but I could be wrong about that... :bigthumb::cheers::bigthumb:

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Congrats Annie :clap:

It looks like you guys had a blast.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
ANNIE! sweet...congrats..I'm so happy for you! let us know when you wanna meet up in MOab..

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Athena, I'm thinking Moab in September... :) We were already kinda planning it, now... I cant imagine how you'd keep us away. We still have to work out the details, I understand it's not a simple installation and only one or two shops in the bay area have installed one.

Thank you guys so much! I know Sol (SBechtold) and Jerry (MTBCoach) have them. They both said it was easily the best mod they had installed! I cannot wait. :clap:

You know, Tony, I won that with my drivers ticket. One per driver. I bought 125 general raffle tickets, and didnt win a think with those. Go figure!

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
Congratulations Annie that is so cool! That will be nice for sure in the rocks.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Athena, I'm thinking Moab in September... :) We were already kinda planning it, now... I cant imagine how you'd keep us away. We still have to work out the details, I understand it's not a simple installation and only one or two shops in the bay area have installed one.

Thank you guys so much! I know Sol (SBechtold) and Jerry (MTBCoach) have them. They both said it was easily the best mod they had installed! I cannot wait. :clap:

You know, Tony, I won that with my drivers ticket. One per driver. I bought 125 general raffle tickets, and didnt win a think with those. Go figure!
Yeah I know !! you are the WOMAN !!
Remember that guy with the cowboy hat that won almost everything else I wonder how much he had to spend??? :rofl:

That why I only spent $20.00 on tickets... :cheers:

But then again I hardly every win at these things:boohoo: I just figure the money goes to a good cause.. Its amazing how much money can be generated from these things.. :rocker:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Yeah I know !! you are the WOMAN !!
Remember that guy with the cowboy hat that won almost everything else I wonder how much he had to spend??? :rofl:

That why I only spent $20.00 on tickets... :cheers:
:
He spent $400 on tickets. He won $200 in cash, plus all of those prizes. He did well.

I had $160 in tickets, and only won once. But it was the BDS suspension :)

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts

September would be great! :rocker:

·
Registered
428 Posts
I really wanted that bumper but since I only got $20.00 in tickets...
I'm sorry I won the bumper!

Then again, I really need a rear bumper! :clap:

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Great Annie,
You coming back to DV next Thanksgiving? I would like to see this thing in action.
Congrats.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
He spent $400 on tickets. He won $200 in cash, plus all of those prizes. He did well.

I had $160 in tickets, and only won once. But it was the BDS suspension :)
Exactly what all came with that?? I saw two boxes an just wanted to know exactly what came with it....

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I'm sorry I won the bumper!

Then again, I really need a rear bumper! :clap:

Right on Dude !!!:rocker: Congrats...:clap: Even though I did not win anything I had a blast and really want to go again next year..

·
Registered
467 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Congrats, Annie!

:cheers::cheers:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts