Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who were at Rubithon with me, my friend is currently making the stickers. I'll PM you all when they are ready. The stickers will be white lettering.

Here is what they will look like.

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
I am glad your guy came through! (you just saved me $100)
Let me know if you need anything from us

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aww man htis is just for the people who did the FJC run !! What about if you were there with someone else???:mecry:

:rofl::rofl:
You're in. I'll have one for you. I'm having some extras made.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
When I got my arb installed I was hanging out with the guy installing it. So during my wait I asked him, "Do you have any extra decals?" He then said, "Yeah man, i got a BOX FULL of decals." I then asked him where he gets all of them from and he said, "When we install upgrades for people the parts come with many stickers/decals and we just have so many that we throw them in a box."

So after that he showed me the box and you bet your booty that I took everything that looked cool (including black/white/metallic) rubithon decals. I have a bunch of others which I keep in my glove compartment lol.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hey, don't forget your favorite FJC'er/Rubithon Cook/the guy driving a 40
;)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey, don't forget your favorite FJC'er/Rubithon Cook/the guy driving a 40
;)

I have for you. The stickers are done. I just moved over last weekend, so it will be a week or so before I mail them out. PM me your address so I can send you one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts