Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a MkII, Target, 22/45 (22 Upper with 45 grip). Silver barrel / Black grip. When i bought this gun, my wife was against having one... now whenever we go shooting i cant pry the thing out of her hands and I end up being the official re-loader while she just keeps shooting. It is a great gun - little recoil, accurate as all hell and easy and cheap to shoot. Been professionally cleaned three times (i was warned against taking a ruger apart ) and has 2 magazines, Holster, 2-handgun Case, cable lock and probably about 1000rds ammo with ammo box to go with it. Im not quite sure how you actually sell a gun in CA but whatever is needed is responsibility of buyer. $300. Selling cause moving back to Australia. Can take to a dealer to ship to yours if necessary

·
Registered
16 Posts
Do you have any pics of it, even a cheap one with a phone's camera? I am ltb a certain one with target grips and a long fluted barrel and yours sounds like the one I want. I'd provide an FFL dealer near me to deal with the FFL dealer on your end.

BTW - UPSP won't ship these, but UPS will, but they usually want to do overnight delivery.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts