Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at getting a trailer for off road camping. Originally, was looking for a military trailer to modify for a roof top tent and some kind of cover for locking storage. After looking at a few I realized I could do very little of the work needed, re-wire lights, repair axles and hubs and weld tent rack and lids. So I started looking at manufactured camping trailers.

I found Ruger Trailer, LLC here in Denver, CO (Arvada, CO really) and for the price the seem like a pretty good deal. Any one on here have one? What model and options did you get?
Looking for basic for now but have a potential to build up if needed.

Thanks

Attachments

·
2011 トヨタ NSSE
12,379 Posts
I knew I had seen one on here before...

·
Registered
206 Posts
They're in the middle of building me one of their 6ft. off-road options. Should be finished in a couple weeks, just waiting on a few back-ordered items (RTT). I got a little ahead of myself and threw pretty much every option they had (minus color matching) on it and may have inspired them to reach out to a couple other vendors as well. They're actually closely copying my build for their show trailer for Overland Expo West. They've been great as far as keeping me in the loop on things and double checking preferences/requests. Some pics.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts