Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Genuine Toyota running boards for Toyota FJ Cruiser. These fit all 2007-2011 FJ Cruisers. Great condition, removed from my FJ Cruiser with about 25k miles. $250.

Brackets included. Simple, fast installation or I can install them for you for free at my house. Shipping is available, but due to the size, might be expensive (~$100).

These are perfect to help get into the FJ Cruiser. Kids in the backseat find these especially useful, as does anyone else who needs a little step up into the truck. They look great, too, and don't collect much dirt or snow. They have a textured surface so they are not slippery in the rain or snow.

High quality Toyota construction means they will perform well and look great for the life of your truck. These are genuine Toyota OEM running boards -- not the junk sold on eBay.

Not recommended for hard core off-road use but they are great around town and on easy trails.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, still available. I had a deal to sell then via Craigslist that didn't work out and then I got busy over the summer and didn't repost them. But yes, they are still for sale and are still in great condition, ready to go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts