Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 07 FJ. I had it lifted 3 inches and got some 285,70,17 tires. i would like to get something to make it easier to get in and out of. Thanks

·
Registered
862 Posts
I have a set of the stock Predator Bars off of my 08 which should fit yours. The passenger side is tweaked just a bit, but it still mounts up. Where you located?

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Neither, get some rock rails that stick out further. If I recall correctly there is a Trail Gear Rock Slider group buy right now!

·
Registered
2,698 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
If the factory running boards from my 2010 will fit your '07, I'd part with them for $150 +shipping.

Good as new.

·
Premium Member
Toyota FJ Cruiser 2010
32 Posts
I've also got some predator bars from my 2010.yours for shipping only or if in Texas possibly could meet and exchange for a sixpack...

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
If you can afford them, get rock rails. It's a nice step and you can forget about body damage with them.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
SOLD! I've got Trail Gear Sliders I recently purchased in Group But listed in For Sale section at $215, plus shipping.

·
Premium Member
Toyota FJ Cruiser 2010
32 Posts
did you ever get your running board????

·
Registered
440 Posts
I like the predator steps and thats what I have on mine because they look really rugged and the step is not so close to the vehicle so it is like an actual little step. This would be perfect for you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts