Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, im Ryan and I drive a 2007 FJ Cruiser Voodoo blue 4x4 with atrac and rear locking diff. Although my build currently is not much, I wanted to share what I have done to it so far.

Exterior:
-TRD Pro Wheels with Bfgoodrich KO2
-DBcustomz grille with backlit LED and Rigid Industries Midnight edition pods
-ARB Rock Sliders (Don't have pics yet)
-Warrior Products Shovel & Axe mount for OEM roof rack
-OEM Blackout door handles and rear bumper

Lighting:
-Diode Dynamics Mirror Lights
-Rigid Industries Midnight Edition Pro with CH4x4 Switch
-LED Rear turn signal and reverse bulbs

Interior:
Pioneer AVIC W8500NEX with datalink maestro rr kit & Crux reverse camera
iottie wireless charging phone mount
AJT Designs Key Fob

I am only 17 so I don't have a crazy budget or anything but I do plan on continuing to add modifications to my FJ. Some near future plans might be a TRD cat back exhaust and some rigid industries ditch lights on some dbcustoms brackets. I will try to remember to update on what's new. If you have any recommendations on mods I should look into please let me know!

-Also I do have an Instagram for my Fj its @thefjbeast if you wanted to check it out I've been pretty active on there

·
Banned
890 Posts
What a joy to have a lifelong obsession so early in life! Welcome and don't forget to appreciate what you've got!

·
Premium Member
16,488 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Hi Ryan, welcome from Ohio!
Excellent lookin' FJ with a good list of mods, have a lot of fun!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Another new forum member here,

I started working on my FJ when I was 21 so I get the budget constraints. One piece of advice I can give is to remember that there are a lot of great lights that aren't Rigids and don't cost what Rigids cost (Rough Country, Black Oak, etc.). You can always swap them out in the future if you want!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts