Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone! Just popping in finaley to throw out some salutations. I've been using the forum these last few months for checking out specs on bolt on applications for my rig......and well, let's just say I've been fairly busy. I puchased my Black 4x4 '08 on January 19th and it's been a blast from day one. I now figure it's time to utilize the forums to find some other FJ owners in my neck of the woods out here in Sacramento (or what I like to call Sacramental) California. If anyone out there is relatively close and is looking for some company to run up to the foothills or just wants to talk to about their rig....definately drop me a line. :cheers:

17"x8½" w/ 5 ½ backspacing American Racing Teflon 'THUG' wheels
285/70/17 BFGoodrich KM2 Mud Terrains
3" ALLPRO leveling kit
AEM Cold Air Intake
Custom built mandral bent stainless exhaust with 14" Magnaflow can
JBA stainless Shorty Headers
Unichip Programmable Performance Chip
Fitch Fuel Catalyst
Rear compartment Fire Extinguisher
Warn M8000 Winch (sitting in garage untill I receive my ARB Bumper)

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
Hey everyone! Just popping in finaley to throw out some salutations. I've been using the forum these last few months for checking out specs on bolt on applications for my rig......and well, let's just say I've been fairly busy. I puchased my Black 4x4 '08 on January 19th and it's been a blast from day one. I now figure it's time to utilize the forums to find some other FJ owners in my neck of the woods out here in Sacramento (or what I like to call Sacramental) California. If anyone out there is relatively close and is looking for some company to run up to the foothills or just wants to talk to about their rig....definately drop me a line. :cheers:

17"x8½" w/ 5 ½ backspacing American Racing Teflon 'THUG' wheels
285/70/17 BFGoodrich KM2 Mud Terrains
3" ALLPRO leveling kit
AEM Cold Air Intake
Custom built mandral bent stainless exhaust with 14" Magnaflow can
JBA stainless Shorty Headers
Unichip Programmable Performance Chip
Fitch Fuel Catalyst
welcome, i'm just south of you in stockton. maybe we can talk over a haircut mr. sweeny todd...

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Welcome to the forum, enjoy the ride!

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Welcome to the wild and crazy forum!

cheers,

dale

·
Premium Member
17,092 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Welcome :wave:

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful and grazy world of FJ Cruiser. Congratulations for the new ride, it's an amazing and awesome vehicle. Enjoy the madness of this beautiful FJC jungle. :wave:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Welcome to FJutopia.:wave:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Congrats and Welcome!:bigthumb::wave:

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!!:wave: