Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I would like to thank the owners/administrators of this web site for providing this forum for use to use and enjoy. As a forum owner myself I know how much time and effort is involved in making this happen.

Now to the sad and great day. It was time, she had done her job and provided my family and I with some great memories with only minor mechanical problems. But their was no way to erase her 200,000 + miles, she was just too tired and I could ask no more of her. :mecry:

So yesterday I traded her in for an 2011 FJ. :rocker:

The first trip to Padre Island National Seashore is planned for next weekend. We are looking forward to some great times and new adventures with the new addition to our family. Stories and pictures to follow.

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
Dude you look really young:) congrats on the new FJ and welcome to the forum.. Sweet wheels on the new FJ's

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Sounds like the Ford will get a much deserved rest. Glad to have you here. Enjoy the new ride!

·
Registered
50 Posts
My wife and I bought our 2010 FJ in November a few months before our son was born with the sole intention of doing with it what you did with your Bronco, travelling. Although a sad day for you, your photo made me smile thinking about the fun we will have.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Congratulations on the new FJ. I feel your pain, I still have my Chevy in the garage, waiting to be picked up by the friend that is buying it. I'm glad it's going to a good home, because it has treated me right for many years. I tried convincing the wife to let me keep both. Not happening.

I also told him I want first refusal when he goes to sell it.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Condolances, congratz and welcome to the FJ community!!!

·
Premium Member
16,933 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the gang.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Welcome and great color choice!

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and Welcome to the forums!
I picked up my 2011 Iceberg 6MT 2 weeks ago. Absolutely love it.
:cheers:

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard! Let the mods begin!

cheers,

dale

1 - 20 of 26 Posts