Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well to start off i got laid off in november and have been looking for a job. the good news is that i found a great job but its in virginia. they made me a great offer and i accepted it this morning. that being said ill be moving there in feb. its bitter sweet because ive gotten to know a lot of you guys well from here in the dfw area and all over the state. im def going to miss the great friends ive made here and all the great times weve had. i just hope the group up there will be half as helpfull and knowledgable as the people ive gotten to know here. i will def be back to visit since my wifes parents live here. so once again like i said its a bitter sweet day.

:mecry:

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Best of luck Brian! I'll give you a shout when I'm out in Fairfax/Chantilly this summer and we can grab a beer.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Good luck to you my brother!

·
fka GW193
1,390 Posts
Congrats on the new job. I know moving can be difficult, and leaving a great bunch like the Hurricane Cruisers is hard to handle. I did the same about two years ago, BUT we like to wheel up here too. Consider this a personal invite to join us, the FJ Bruisers, for some runs. If you want join our forums and club. Info here:
FJ Bruisers

FJ BRUISERS FORUM - Index

Hope you'll take us up on the offer.:cheers:

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Good luck in the new job. It's been a long time since I was in Virginia, but we had alot of fun in the red dirt (mud).

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
their office is in chantilly but most of my work is in dc, so im not sure exactly where im moving to. im heading up there on the 15 to start looking for a place.

·
Registered
128 Posts
great news on the job, sorry to see you go. come wheel with us again some time??
great knowing you kevin

·
Registered
297 Posts
Best of Luck to you Brian. Gotta go where the dough is!

·
Registered
256 Posts
This is a nice area. Be prepared for $5 beers.

No Lonestar but we have Yeungling. :D

Welcome.

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Congrats on the new job Brian! I have enjoyed learning, building and wheeling with you. Glad you made Jambo again before departing.

Hate to see you leave D/FW, but at least we have a place to crash if ever make it to Virginia. :lol:

Debbie and I met Gordon (Gunslinger_2-6) at Summit and also had the chance to wheel with him. You will be in good company.

When's the moving party!?!
:cheers:

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Brian, you'll probably want to look for places out in Chantilly and West or Southwest of there, the closer to the District, the more the price goes up in a hurry!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts