Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like this year I just can't seem to work it out to get out there. I know there's always next year, but I will truly miss all of my buddies out there:cheers: hope you guys have a great time. Have a couple for me, eh? :cheers:

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
:mecry: ....I'm sure Summit will not be the same with out you, Athena! But I will do my duty and drink extra for you..:cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
y'all are going to make me cry :mecry:

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!! :(

My kids are going to be so sad!

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
I can't stop shedding tears...:mecry:..WWHHHYYYY!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stop... seriously you guys made me cry :mecry: it's horrible I know!

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
I'm just sayin....it would've been nice to have finally met you and had a few drinks with ya.....ok...now back to crying :mecry:

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Looks like this year I just can't seem to work it out to get out there. I know there's always next year, but I will truly miss all of my buddies out there:cheers: hope you guys have a great time. Have a couple for me, eh? :cheers:
Aw [email protected]! :(

Well, I know we'll all have fun anyway, but we'll be doing it with you in mind.....at least once in a while :)

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
this goes way past BOOO !!!

Let us know who we can give your driver bag to, or if you need us to ship it to you just let us know.
Athena,
if you want, I could take it for you. I might be able to drop it off on our way home on the 25th. If not then, ASAP after that.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm just praying there's a miracle that will happen. I'll let you know closer to the dates.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
I'm just praying there's a miracle that will happen. I'll let you know closer to the dates.
If there is any house chores that would help you and Bill to come, I would help!!!! I was really looking forward to hitting a trail with you and Bill, I have his card so if you don't make it I'll give you guys a ring and we will have to go wheeling. Here's to miracles happening:bowdown:.....what no bowdown smile?

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Well . . . heck anyhow ! Guess I may as well cancel my trip. I mean, what's the point ? Sorry, Ocr14a. Sorry, Raggler. Sorry, everyone. :mecry:

PS - jk I know I will see you there and if not . . . I know where to find you. Mwuhahaha !

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
Do you need someone to tend the store? :thinkerg:

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No the store's covered. My problem is that we need someone to tend to our plumbing company when we're gone. If we don't have anything come in while we're gone we'll have a huge ripple effect. Spending money on the vacation, with no revenue being generated it's a double negative = doubley not good.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
No the store's covered. My problem is that we need someone to tend to our plumbing company when we're gone. If we don't have anything come in while we're gone we'll have a huge ripple effect. Spending money on the vacation, with no revenue being generated it's a double negative = doubley not good.
How old are the kids? It's never too early for them to learn !!!

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Spending money on the vacation, with no revenue being generated it's a double negative = doubley not good.
I know your pain. :mecry:

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'd like to put the kiddos to work :lol:

Woodsie I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Check it out though, this is my horoscope for this week in our local newspaper.

Pisces:
An unexpected fluke could cause problems with your travel plans. If so, use the time to troll for other available options, and you might be pleasantly surprised at what turns up.

I hope something does come up to change our plans last minute

·
fka GW193
1,392 Posts
I hope something does come up to change our plans last minute
I hope your miracle happens, if not you and Bill will be terribly missed. I was looking forward to another run on black bear. Definitely gonna think positively that you'll be there, and will make sure we have a few for you, if you're not.

GW

1 - 20 of 63 Posts