Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Man, I am diggin your truck.
And Hey!
I saw your license plate said Price LeBlanc?
Is it the same one in Baton Rouge?
I was just there in May visiting family.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
Cement is so cool ... you have good taste, Saker ... have you installed your roll-top cover yet ... just being facetious ... I'm sure you don't have it yet as I don't ...

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Cement is so cool ... you have good taste, Saker ... have you installed your roll-top cover yet ... just being facetious ... I'm sure you don't have it yet as I don't ...
.:: Bows Head ::.

Thank you!
I'll post up when I do!

·
Premium Member
2,220 Posts
Thank you AZFJ!
Not at this time.... but who knows, that could change!:rofl:
yeah yeah yeah..you've already got the mod bug!! i see a new suspension, bigger tires, bumpers, snorkel, skids, sliders, and more lights in your near future.. :clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Thank you AZFJ!
Not at this time.... but who knows, that could change!:rofl:
yeah yeah yeah..you've already got the mod bug!! i see a new suspension, bigger tires, bumpers, snorkel, skids, sliders, and more lights in your near future.. :clap::clap::clap:
:simmadown::simmadown::simmadown::rofl:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a questions. I have the same FJ TT 2013 and I also replaced speaker with 6.5 on the doors infinity and polks on the dash and they both sounded like crap. How is this speaker set up working for you? I mean I lost all bass by removing 6x9 and the dash speakers sounded like they were blown or if they had a crack on them. A have to put back 6x9 this time kickers on the doors and put back factory on dash. Let me know cuz I cannot figure how Crutchfield recommends people to switch from 6x9 to 5.5 and 6.5 round speaker when they sound like crap.

41 - 60 of 100 Posts