Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a rear door w/ tire carrier off a salvage FJ Cruiser. If anyone knows where one is please let me know. On a trail ride this weekend and got rear ended. I'm scheduled to go to Cruise Moab next week and need this to make it happen. I can re-use my glass and the rest of my components so it doesn't have to be fully loaded.

Thanks,
Norm

·
Registered
458 Posts
Need a rear door w/ tire carrier off a salvage FJ Cruiser. If anyone knows where one is please let me know. On a trail ride this weekend and got rear ended. I'm scheduled to go to Cruise Moab next week and need this to make it happen. I can re-use my glass and the rest of my components so it doesn't have to be fully loaded.

Thanks,
Norm
good luck bud... just for your information you can buy a new skeleton for about 460 dollars excluding shipping...
i have a little bit of experience w/ this... ask me how i know.
lata-

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good luck bud... just for your information you can buy a new skeleton for about 460 dollars excluding shipping...
i have a little bit of experience w/ this... ask me how i know.
lata-
Any idea how long it takes to get one shipped? Is it factory or aftermarket?

Yah, I'm going to need some luck on this one. Been planning for months to go to Moab and now this . . .

·
Registered
458 Posts
Any idea how long it takes to get one shipped? Is it factory or aftermarket?

Yah, I'm going to need some luck on this one. Been planning for months to go to Moab and now this . . .
i ordered one through the dealership... it was in in 3 days.
it comes black primed... you will need to have it painted to match your color.
total time to remove and install is about 2 hours w/ another buddy.
if you have any questions about the removal/installation process... let me know-
Matt

·
Registered
62 Posts

Thanks,
Norm
I have one

if you still need it PM me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts