Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Call me Pickles
831 Posts
I don't know if there is an "official" San Antonio club.
I would contact Martin ( Bannanaboat ) as he seams to be the center of all the local San Antonio guys. nomination for San Antonio group president ......

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Thanks for the support guys, we are actually working on getting a San Antonio chapter going. We discussed this at our last off-road outing last week. When we get together next time we'll probably finalize some decisions and get a facebook page going.
Sabest you should definitely come out and wheel with us sometime, we usually grab some food and then hit some trails.
We might be installing a lift today, if that goes through then we will be scheduling another off-road run in the coming days to "test" out our labor of love:lol:

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Um..there is the Alamo City Land cruisers.

TLCA's official San Antonio chapter.

We've been trying to get more FJCs involved and breathe some new life into the group.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am down for a FJ group here in San Antonio.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Um..there is the Alamo City Land cruisers.

TLCA's official San Antonio chapter.

We've been trying to get more FJCs involved and breathe some new life into the group.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I think this would be a great option seeing how they already have a lot of things setup and TLCA is a large group world wide. I've been meaning to sign up with TLCA but I always forget about it. I really just want one of those cool stickers! lol jk, But seriously I think we should all think about joining the Local chapter and show our support for all Toyota's.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
I think this would be a great option seeing how they already have a lot of things setup and TLCA is a large group world wide. I've been meaning to sign up with TLCA but I always forget about it. I really just want one of those cool stickers! lol jk, But seriously I think we should all think about joining the Local chapter and show our support for all Toyota's.
^^^^ good attitude there :cheers:

I see you ("Daystar Leveling kit (Soon to be gone!)" ) must be the one that BB was talking about getting the new lift in the near future :bigthumb:

Hope you guys have fun with that project. Once you've done one, you'll all be getting lifts and having mod parties all the time.

·
Registered
333 Posts
^^^^ good attitude there :cheers:

I see you ("Daystar Leveling kit (Soon to be gone!)" ) must be the one that BB was talking about getting the new lift in the near future :bigthumb:

Hope you guys have fun with that project. Once you've done one, you'll all be getting lifts and having mod parties all the time.
Not sure if I was the person he was talking about or not but I'm having a lot of fun with this rig! :rocker:

·
Registered
131 Posts
:thinkerg:Sooo any ideas on the sa fj club ?
We can always just :cheers: meet up and have some cold ones:cheers:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts