Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I am looking to get some new toys for my FJC and I want to see if anyone knows where I should go for the parts/installs in the San Antonio area.

I am going to start with wheels/tires, lift, chop, this weekend. After that a new bumper. After that .... there is so much.

Where would you recommend I go buy the equip. and where should I go for the install? I am especially interested in someone who can do a good chop of the body mount.

I only know of 4wheel parts and the place on 410/west ave.

I was also thinking of buying them online and getting them installed locally.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

·
Registered
251 Posts
I haven't started on the mods yet (wife wants new wheels so I have to wait or things will hit the fan). I'm not aware of any other places. Today I saw a couple FJs in the parking garage across from the courthouse. The black one looked like it might have had a 3" lift. ARB front bumper and new tires. They could have done it themselves but... Be sure and post some pixs as you build it and the shops you deal with.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't started on the mods yet (wife wants new wheels so I have to wait or things will hit the fan). I'm not aware of any other places. Today I saw a couple FJs in the parking garage across from the courthouse. The black one looked like it might have had a 3" lift. ARB front bumper and new tires. They could have done it themselves but... Be sure and post some pixs as you build it and the shops you deal with.
I definitely will. I am going to 4weel parts this week and then to planet pickup this weekend. If anyone has any other places I should check out please let me know.

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts