Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey fellow toyota owners, we @ Socaltacomas.com want to extend the invite to you FJ cruiser owners on a trail run with us it was fun last time and we had a blast going through the trail so heres the info as follow.
So here it is ladies and gents, the date i am looking at is MAY 30th 2009 which is a saturday, hopefully thats a good date for everyone, pine valley is located off the 8east freeway and the exit is called pine valley. I will have further information to such as a meet up point and where to buy your adventure pass to offroad on this trail. So if your in please write down your name and we will go from there. We will have a lunch stop at the old mine shaft, there will be a stop before that at the helicopter pad for a cool photo op. So bring a lunch sanwhiches chips water juice soda whatever you like.

CB Channel 21
Meet up: "McDonalds" Exit: los coaches off 8 Theres also a Walmart for people who need supplies.
Its right next to a shell gas station for those who need to fill up! Address 13574 Camino Canada, El Cajon, CA 92021
Date: May 30th 2009
Time: 11am
Things to Bring: Gas, Tow Strap, Etc...
One thing everyone will need to purchase an adventure pass to offroad in pine valley its only $5!!
Can be purchased at ranger station the exit before pine valley willows road.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mike hope to see ya there, gonna test my shocks out just got them back froma rebuild man they ride so much better. No more clunks

·
Premium Member
7,734 Posts
LOL I'm surprised no complaints about the trail I picked the first time, I guarantee 75% of the people who followed down the trail that day were praying for a 2wd trail. lol

·
Premium Member
7,734 Posts
Eh stuck is just part of the game, teaches ya how to get unstuck! but yeah Pine Valley is mild but fun.

·
Registered
146 Posts
If i can get the day off im in,
im sure i can get up to 4 more people,
one of which is another FJ.
hope we can make it, sounds like fun.

·
Registered
91 Posts
kool 21 it is we need some more fjs and lets do some good trails no hardcore last time wasnt bad if u had 4x4 and a good spoter kingcong

·
Premium Member
7,734 Posts
sHOOT MAN, i'M OUT, i REALIZED THIS IS ON THE SAME DATE AS THE WHITE MOUNTAIN RUN i SIGNED UP FOR A FEW MONTHS BACK

·
Registered
91 Posts
hey i have a diffrential drop kit for a fj or tacma and the hole drill bit and the step bit for the ARB Safari Snorkel first person to ask me for it at the run can have them .....thats right free cleaning out the workshop

·
Registered
91 Posts
o and i want some good trail this time kind of like the jeep trail ..but not like deep creek ..that trail eat my allpro front skid for lunch...

·
Premium Member
7,734 Posts
theres a side trail that Socal man could point ya to, it's nothin major but it is a fun little offshoot with some good rock face on one side. Dont go up it if ya worry about pinstriping.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts