Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon everyone. Just the other week while I was at 4 Wheels Parts I met a guy named Pat. He told me about the site and so here I am checking it out. I have a '08, black diamond, and will be installing the pro-comp lift kit along with new tires sometime later on. I recently got the ARB put on, plus some sexy stickers. Oh yes. :) hehe. I live in San Jose and it would be neat to meet some other FJ owners. Hope to make some buddies on here too!

-David

·
Premium Member
17,153 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome to the forum :wave:

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Welcome!

Check out the Norcal Region - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum. There are members located throughout the Greater Bay Area and many in the South Bay and Santa Cruz, who have gotten together occasionally. For example, see: http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/norcal-region/40822-south-bay-get-together.html. :)

BTW, did 4Wheel Parts in SJ install your ARB bumper or did you do it yourself. If 4WP did it, what do you think of their work? I've been by there to buy parts, but have never considered them for getting any work done on my FJ or Jeep Wrangler.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome! Good luck with 4WP in downtown. Talk with Tom @ Up/Down Truck Center in Santa Clara if you get a chance. He'll usually meet 4WP prices and his guys do quality work.
Kool! Thanks for the info. :) Nice to meet you. :D

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
congrats and welcome

·
Registered
534 Posts
congrats.....you already have the mod bug.

so good luck with that.....lots of addicts here!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Welcome to the show David.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Welcome Aboard!:bigthumb::wave:

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Welcome aboard and double welcome to another Black Diamond! I'll let ya know if I go on some local wheeling trips. Went last month to Knoxksville Off Road between Lake Berresa & Clear Lake. Pretty cool. Planning on Quray this year to meet some of the big Dogs.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Glad you found the forum and welcome.

Keep an eye on the NorCal Region folder for announcements on runs or just post up if you are heading somewhere and want some company.

BTW, my name is Paul not Pat.....:rocker:
Oops! I saved your name as PAUL too, but while I was typing my intro I thought of Pat. hehe.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Welcome, and nice rig.
Thanks! Nice to meet you!

Welcome aboard!
Thanks Chris. :)
Welcome to the forum :wave:
Good afternoon and howdy! :D

Welcome!

Check out the Norcal Region - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum. There are members located throughout the Greater Bay Area and many in the South Bay and Santa Cruz, who have gotten together occasionally. For example, see: http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/norcal-region/40822-south-bay-get-together.html. :)

BTW, did 4Wheel Parts in SJ install your ARB bumper or did you do it yourself. If 4WP did it, what do you think of their work? I've been by there to buy parts, but have never considered them for getting any work done on my FJ or Jeep Wrangler.

I did it myself. I was on the ground while balancing the ARB with my left hand while my right hand was screwing in the bolts. Just kidding! :D 4WP did it for me. They installed the winch, arb, and fog lights altogether.

Thank you sir. Nice to meet you!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts