Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2008 FJC 4X4 - Sandstorm
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought I would share a few pics of my travels around the southeast. not too many pics, we were too busy wheelin!

Attachments

·
Registered
851 Posts
Great pics, that Sandstorm does look at home in the trees!! PS I really like your signature pic, very cool.:)

·
Registered
2008 FJC 4X4 - Sandstorm
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like you had a good time man. What part of GA were you in? I was up there a couple weeks ago around Cartersville. They had a 4x4 Jeep shop so I figured there had to be some place to wheel there.
that was in dawsonville GA. a friend of mine owns the property. He has 260 acres, including a private ski lake, mini motocross track, and tons of wheelin trails. the place is paradise! I would like to get a group of us to spend a weekend up there camping and wheelin!

Great pics, that Sandstorm does look at home in the trees!! PS I really like your signature pic, very cool.:)
thanks jenward...

·
Registered
866 Posts
that was in dawsonville GA. a friend of mine owns the property. He has 260 acres, including a private ski lake, mini motocross track, and tons of wheelin trails. the place is paradise! I would like to get a group of us to spend a weekend up there camping and wheelin

I am in for that one! Just let me know when.

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
that was in dawsonville GA. a friend of mine owns the property. He has 260 acres, including a private ski lake, mini motocross track, and tons of wheelin trails. the place is paradise! I would like to get a group of us to spend a weekend up there camping and wheelin!

thanks jenward...
So you went to Ralph's!
That's a cool place, best kept secret around...
Next time you go let us(ATLFJC) know so we can meet.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts

·
Registered
2008 FJC 4X4 - Sandstorm
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
So you went to Ralph's!
That's a cool place, best kept secret around...
Next time you go let us(ATLFJC) know so we can meet.
yeah, for sure. We were actually talking about that, Tentatively, I am thinking late july, I will keep everyone posted. It would be great to wheel with the ATL crew...

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
yeah, for sure. We were actually talking about that, Tentatively, I am thinking late july, I will keep everyone posted. It would be great to wheel with the ATL crew...
Post up as this event moves closer! It would be nice to wheel some new terrain with some old & new friends!:clap:

·
Registered
2008 FJC 4X4 - Sandstorm
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No worries doublejfj

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm gonna be up at War Woman in early August. Any of you guys know of some decent trails up there ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.