Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of the Sat Imogene 0830 run, again lead by 'OCR14a', and again i was also the Tailgunner for this run, so my passengers and I got some photos while on the trail. Hope you enjoy!:bigthumb:

... we wouldnt understand... Its a jeep thing:rofl:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Thanks for the pics! OCR14a might usually suck, but he was an awesome trail leader. :)

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Great pics!!!! It was really nice meeting everyone and I hope to hit some trails soon with some of the Colorado folk (and with the out of town'ers at the next Summit). My pics might be a little bit to get up as I want a chance for those who where on trail runs with me to chime in on if they want their lic. plate blocked, as for me I do not care.
And if anyone has a pic of my tight fit on Ohpir I would be indebted to you!

once again it was a blast riding with and meeting everyone!!! I can't wait for next year!!!!!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Great pics!!!! It was really nice meeting everyone and I hope to hit some trails soon with some of the Colorado folk (and with the out of town'ers at the next Summit). My pics might be a little bit to get up as I want a chance for those who where on trail runs with me to chime in on if they want their lic. plate blocked, as for me I do not care.
And if anyone has a pic of my tight fit on Ohpir I would be indebted to you!

once again it was a blast riding with and meeting everyone!!! I can't wait for next year!!!!!
:thinkerg:Which part was your tight fit? i may have a pic of it on the other camera im still awaiting pics off of.. i should have them all by this weekend. Also, if you have any pics of my rig im not worried about license plates. Hope to wheel again with you!:rocker:

Tail gunner!!! Great pics buddy! I Had a great time with you guys at the summit, hope to make it out there next year with my own rig. I'll add some of my own pics when I get them uploaded to photobucket.
Thanks, i have a lot more, just patiently waiting to get them off the other camera that happened to die sat afternoon. haha. Yall were great spotters and a lot of fun to wheel with, it was great meeting you. Hope to see you next year! :rocker:

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
it was the self road on Ophir where someone said I was 4inches from the bad side and don't think I could have put my middle finger in between my rig and the 8hole who tried to pass me after passing a better spot to due it....and yes I used my middle finger for measuring unit for a reason......

And it was a blast riding with you and if your ever on the Eastern side let me know and I'll do the same if I'm on the Western

·
Premium Member
707 Posts
Cool pictures, looks like a great time!:clap:

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Hi, All.
As with our other off-roading (ironic plug intended) adventures during Summit week, JammerGirl and I had a great time with you on Imogene and Ophir last Saturday. Thank you very much.

This is always our favorite trail, and that's why we try to do it on the last day of trail runs if we can. It's beautiful and has a few fun spots to play around....and we did.

I especially want to thank the Sunfusion Spotter Crew and the Tailgunner, TitaniumTonka.

As I said in the PG thread, it was so cool having you guys on this trail run that we joked about trying to bribe you guys into joining forces again next year. :rocker:

I suspect that you guys will lead trails yourselves next time around, but if you don't, perhaps we could work it out. I really liked working together with you guys on these two trail runs.

Of course, everyone else was great too, and that's what made this my favorite time of Summit trail runs yet (and this was our 4th year at Summit).

It was great to be able to hang out with people I already considered friends prior to coming to Summit, and to get to meet so many other really cool people and share such a crazy beautiful place on a day with pretty much perfect weather conditions.

For those that may not yet know my style in this area, it usually takes me a while to get my photos and videos together and post them up here. I will be working on that this coming weekend, and hopefully have it done by the end of the weekend, or some day soon after.

Thanks again, everybody.
I hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Paradise as well. :cheers:
I'll be back soon........

p.s. As for how long the run was, I think it was pretty much within estimated parameters if we give a special allowance for the motorcycle gas-up event, and the horrible and slow service at the restaurant (bummer, cause I really like their beer.....even still). I will have to take a look at my photos for the actual record of how long it took.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great pics! How long was your trail runs?
like OCR14a said, it was in the given time frame, however we did have the hold up from the motorcycle and the slow service at the resturaunt

It was great meeting all of you out there on the trail. Sorry Brandon I didn't get a chance to get a picture of your squeeze but wow was it close.
GREAT PICS and thanks for sharing!! it was great meeting you too hope to see you there next year!

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
some more fun

Attachments

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Wow, lots more great photos, guys. Thanks for sharing.

I don't have mine organized at all yet, but if you want to see my photos from this run, you can go here and download the file named "23_Sat.zip".

I will also eventually be putting videos up, but give me a while...

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
...but give me a while...
:lol:

OK, this was a ridiculous delay, but at least I have finally taken the time to upload them. Here's my page for this run last year...

---> LINK <---

:wave:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts