Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's interested? I've heard from the locals (namely Paul, and I'd trust his judgment) this is a great place for beer and food. It's supposed to be a real old skool brew pub, and I've waited long enough to give it a shot.

I'd love to sit around, drink a beer and talk about anything FJ/mods/camping/beer/etc. Late lunch sound good to anyone?

Place: Fred's Rivertown Alehouse (Snohomish, WA)
Time: Saturday, June 4, 2011 - 2pm

:cheers:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Wow.... Ale selection looks fantastic! Gonna try and make this one...

·
Registered
692 Posts
Fred's is a fantastic place (IMO), so I hope there's a big turnout! Alas, I will be down in OR at BC doing some trail maintenance and a bit of wheeling.

Enjoy! :cheers:

-- Paul

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
WHat's the status of this??

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Status: I'm getting a beer on Saturday. Sounds like Andy might show up, anyone is welcome! :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am a new member and would love to come, but I am deployed to the Middle East and can't make it. I've been to Fred's pub before and it is great. Enjoy a frosty beverage for me and I hope to make the next one.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
I am a new member and would love to come, but I am deployed to the Middle East and can't make it. I've been to Fred's pub before and it is great. Enjoy a frosty beverage for me and I hope to make the next one.
Welcome ... stay safe and get home quick.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL sorry I didn't think about the trail maintenance weekend Paul! A good day out in the woods is an acceptable reason to bug out though. Weather should be good too! :)

BrutusII said:
FJ_FLY_NAVY_'96 said:
FJ_FLY_NAVY_'96 previously said: View Post
Welcome ... stay safe and get home quick.
x2

I grew up in Oak Harbor, when you get back we can get another beer/trail meet going. :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Looks like I got to work, break down job. Don't know how long it's gonna take. Let me know what time your gonna be there and I'll try and make it.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Damn, this is in my neck of the woods!!! Sorry, I would have shown up!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I would have shown up but didnt know the times. Maybe a meet in Marysville or Granite? We have a nice mountain drive here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts