Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 DJ with the factory f. Jammer radio . It has a button that says am/sat which I took to mean it was set up to receive xm radio, but when I try to access sat I can not.
20191119_143246.jpg
Anyone know why it would say say, but not be accessable.

·
A-Team Moderator
8,258 Posts
Antenna on the roof ? My 2011 JBL has the same button, but no antenna. The screen will say CHECK ANTENNA.

·
Registered
5,056 Posts
On mine I plugged it into the aux socket below the radio. I don't know where the input is to use it in the AM/Sat

·
Registered
4 Posts
Something I would recommend would be a bluetooth adapter for you're OEM stereo. I bought one from Crutchfield (Crux BTS-TY2) and it plugs right into the part of the stereo where you're satellite antenna would plug into if you had one. I did have to unplug my antenna since I did have one but this would work great for you if you're looking to avoid wiring up a new antenna and you could use the bluetooth to stream SiriusXM through you're phone. The only downside to the exact adapter I bought was that it doesn't play full volume. I believe the stock FJ stereo's full volume is 68 and I'd say it sounds more like 55. I made a Youtube video on how it is installed and works if you'd wanna check it out. FJ Cruiser Crux Bluetooth Adapter & iOttie Wireless Charging Mount Install/Setup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts