Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am wheelin on sunday and monday, why not saturday!!!
Who wants to go on the 2nd??? later in the morning/early afternoon as I have to work for a few hours that day, but I should be able to be done by around 10 ish.....

·
Registered
204 Posts
I might be able to join you Saturday. I'd like to give Ironclads a shot, if you're up for it. If that doesn't work, I found some interesting trails off Switzerland Trail last Saturday that aren't on any of my maps. I didn't get to explore all of them, but they offered a fair amount of challenge and fun.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
You're not the only confused one here. Me TOO!!!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
NOt sure I think the link is some where hmmmm..

red elephant has been suggested, not sure if there's anything definate.
and yes andii, I meant saturday the second.. I have like a 1987 calendar here that i am looking at. but I took you advice and got a smart phone, now hopefully I wont be a spaced out Dbag..

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
bump... we'd be up for Saturday fo sho

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
where should we go??? know I started this damn thread, but hell, I dunno?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Who's in so far? Is it just me, Robbie, Athena and Bill? Should we just play it by ear if it's just us? Pick a trail between here and Idaho Springs? You guys make the call. I'm so flexible, I could be Gumby.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
ack... I have some pretty serious business I need to take care of for the next couple of weekends... sorry to have to "out" this one!

·
Registered
739 Posts
Saturday August 2nd

I am in tentitively (sp)...

The wife is having an Amnio on Friday, and if she feels ok, I am in to do runs on Saturday and Sunday (she is having a girlfriend over kids are playing together...Yes! Hall Pass for Sunday also...

Anyway, I will watch the posts Between now and Friday, whe we get closer I will PM someone my cell and let me know where you are headed.

I am totally open for any runs difficult or easy, don't care.

Are their any cool trails from Idaho Springs to WP area?? I would really lik explore that area. I have the book, should probably look it up.

·
Registered
204 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Im down.. there are also some other trails close ish by..

1 - 20 of 45 Posts