Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
That depends alot on your group and how much time they spend in Telluride at lunch. I'd guess mid-afternoon.

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
Woodsman is spot on!

I think I am in the that group, and will most likely lead it. I have not recived a list of people in the group, but normally I get the newest drivers. It also depends on how many stick shifts we have in the group and how much experience they have, sometimes the passenger is a consideration. Last year I had 4 stick shifts with beginner off road drivers with me. It took a little longer than normal, but we were back at FJ central by 3pm with lunch and fill ups in ToHellURide. AS I understand it, this year 75-80% of the attendees are first timers this year.

It is a great trail that is steeped in history and beauty. One of the most fun trails in the area with the views of Telluride. But it is not a speed trail by any means. You do not have to return with the group, but must check out with the trail leader. Some do not eat at Telluride, of course you get back quicker doing that.

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
I always stop in Telluride to take in the sights (cool houses and two legged wildlife), have a bite to eat and enjoy a few minutes of calm. Those wheels don't always need to be a spinnin'.

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
seen PINK there last year!

I always stop in Telluride to take in the sights (cool houses and two legged wildlife), have a bite to eat and enjoy a few minutes of calm. Those wheels don't always need to be a spinnin'.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Gotta hang in Telluride for a while, its a real cool spot!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts