Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All.
My name is Bryan, I just recently picked up a 07 C package. which in Canada is the offroad pack with the bilsteins and the guages and fjammer. Its bone stock for now but I have many many plans for it. Im mainly interested in a daily driver that I can take offroad on the weekends. I fish more than any human should and I need something to get me into those remote locations that I normally would only take my quad into. Anyways I will be putting a levelling kit in it this weekend and then trying to decide what tires i should be putting on. Im thinking of buying the daystar levelling kit with the rear spacers as well. just a little something that will allow me to run 32's

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Hello and welcome! I would think the 32s would fit under the FJC in stock form.

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

The Daystar Leveling kit is actually a full lift. It comes with a 2.5in front spacer and a 1.5in rear spacer .... And it is an easily installed and reliable product. It gives you more than enough room to run a 285 tire of your choice. The AT designated tires will usually fit without rubbing but if you choose an MT tire you increase your chances of rubbing the body mount.

You can also get by simply using a 2in spacer in the front end and not touching the rear end. Really depends what you want to do. But those are certainly the most inexpensive ways to go. If your budget allows you could also use an adjustable coilover in teh front to attain your lift.....Oh yeah you can also do a level lift using Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Welcome to the forum ! :wave:

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & Welcome!

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Welcome Bryan and congrats on the FJ. Got much snow in the Sault ? We're getting more as I speak. Love it. If my wife wasn't so anal about no snow in the driveway I wouldn't even clear it out. This beast loves going threw snow. :lol:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Welcome:wave: You've got lots of great trails up in your neck of the woods:clap: Can't wait for the fishing season to open in the spring:cheers: Have fun modding your new rig:bigthumb:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
welcome

1 - 16 of 16 Posts