Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saw this FJ owner getting raided by the FBI

I have five broken ribs so you can imagine how much TV I've been watching. I saw this story/picture on fox news and camera phone was close. Sorry if its a BS thread I am on pain pills. lol

Hopefully it was just for doing donuts on the white house lawn:) Imagine walking out the front door to see 10 FBI swat guys pointing guns at you.. Butt Pucker.lol

Attachments

·
fka GW193
1,390 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
I really hope it was FJ B for the way he screwed a member on here in another thread. That way I won't have to call long distance to order 1200 cheeseburgers delivered to Oklahoma.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The FBI just wanted to check out the "Tactical" version of the FJ. Gotta see how many agents and how much equipment it will hold.

Cant blame them can you?

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Wasn't me. Mines Sun Fusion. :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
I think there was another post that featured this. Don't remeber where it was, AR, TX maybe??
Anyway, the guy jumps out of a rear window and runs barefoot thought a pasture where he is then aprehended by Deputies. It is posted as a video...cool to watch.

Found it...

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/texas/119604-hope-isnt-someone-forum.html

Wasn't there another thread about this somewhere on this forum? :thinkerg:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts