Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

Several locals have inquired about getting together and installing several of my scuba mods on their FJs. As such I'm offering to do a "FJNewb's Scuba Driver Install Day" this Saturday, May 14th from 2:30-6pm.

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/4x4-off-road-tech/97966-fjnewbs-scuba-driver-mod.html

If you are interested in participating please shoot me a PM. I'll keep a list of folks who are going to be coming over to do the mod. I'll also respond with my address and pertinent information.

Folks who are in:

1. bino1219
2. p0lice6627
3. ???Old Sarge (4Runner)???

4.​
:bigthumb::cheers:

·
Registered
71 Posts
If I were in Texas, I'd be in!! This is on my list of things to aquire and install!! Let me know when you'd like a trip to the north east ... :lol:

·
Registered
95 Posts
I will be thr..Thanks for taking your time to help out..

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
All,

Several locals have inquired about getting together and installing several of my scuba mods on their FJs. As such I'm offering to do a "FJNewb's Scuba Driver Install Day" this Saturday, May 14th from 2:30-6pm.

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/4x4-off-road-tech/97966-fjnewbs-scuba-driver-mod.html

If you are interested in participating please shoot me a PM. I'll keep a list of folks who are going to be coming over to do the mod. I'll also respond with my address and pertinent information.

Folks who are in:

1. bino1219
2. p0lice6627
3. ???Old Sarge (4Runner)???

4.​
:bigthumb::cheers:
I got to be at work at 3PM, can I show up earlier? 1:30ish ??

·
Registered
2,294 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Ooh!! May I please come, Brian?? :D

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Yeah, Florida would like you to visit.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Hey Brian, anyone bringing pizza's or drinks?

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
I'll bring some pizza!, if someone wants to get ice and drinks, softdrinks and beer. I won't be drinking cause I gotta go to work after wards.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
As far as soft drinks I like coke.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Thanks again Brian for all of your help!! Now my FJ can BREATHE! :D

It was great meeting everyone!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts