Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I realize that Mike is no longer with us. If someone was able to get the design layout sheet(or whatever it is called), I would be willing to look into have some more made.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
I also would be willing to carry the torch so to speak on the Scuba Driver sticker responsibilities if someone could get me the sticker dimensions.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
I think this would be a good way to continue Mike's legacy into the future. I, for one, would love to have another sticker for my '08 since my original one went away with my '07.

·
Registered
961 Posts
I'd be up for one as well.
Perhaps there's a way to add an "in memorium"..?

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I'd be up for one as well.
Perhaps there's a way to add an "in memorium"..?
I didn't know Shadow Warrior... however, I'm a "Super" Moderator on the largest Mitsubishi Evolution forum and my Evo has one sticker on it. In memory of the founder of the forum (who was run down in Las Vegas by a mad man). I'd planned on doing the scuba mod to the FJ when I had time this week. If someone makes this sticker happen in his name, I'll gladly get the mod done, take pics and run one of these stickers on my truck. It IS a nice way to honor a brother...

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
I didn't know Mike either, but he seems to have made an impact on a lot of people. I'd be happy to tweak the sticker slightly in his memory if everyone is OK with that. I'll see what I can draw up, and I'll post pics to see if you guys & gals approve.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
count me in

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
What do you think?

[/url][/IMG]

I'm still going to need somebody to get me the dimensions of the original sticker and if you guys approve of this design I'll start looking for a company that makes high quality automotive stickers.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Re: What do you think?

[/url][/IMG]

I'm still going to need somebody to get me the dimensions of the original sticker and if you guys approve of this design I'll start looking for a company that makes high quality automotive stickers.
Again, I'm kinda out of place on this subject as many of you guys actually knew him and I didn't. However, I've got to say that keeping the original design with something referring to him strikes a nice cord with me. I do like the ones from the link above ok, but they don't hit home like keeping the original design. Then again, maybe I'm just letting some of my sentiments carry over from losing Mark on Evolutionm.net. Got lots of grey hair these days, last of the kids will be out of the house in 3 years... probably just getting soft in my old age.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts