Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NC TTORA is hosting a SE TTORA trail ride at Windrock / Coal Creek on June 6th-8th. The Toyota Trail Team will be in attendance and cooking out on Saturday night for everyone.

SE TTORA
NC TTORA
Coal Creek OHV

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Any other weekend in June. I have to help my brother build his deck that weekend, but he's going to build me some sliders and a new bottom skid, he just doesn't know about the skid yet. Until last night I didn't know about the skid.

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
They are set up pretty well at Coal Creek, they have a little building at the entrance where they have use permits, maps etc. I think they even have a snack bar there if memory serves.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
NC TTORA is hosting a SE TTORA trail ride at Windrock / Coal Creek on June 6th-8th. The Toyota Trail Team will be in attendance and cooking out on Saturday night for everyone.

SE TTORA
NC TTORA
Coal Creek OHV
Hello, I was just checking places to go off roading, I'm driving up from Tarpon Springs Fl, on the 4th and will be In Del Rio just east of Knoxville. I google the directions and distance to Coal creek and it's close enough 80 miles to be their in a hour and half. Can I show up and join the fun? Also does the Trail Team give out or sell the Badges or do you have to do to get one? I will be in Tennessee for two weeks and hope to find some fun things to do besides rafting and fishin.:wave:

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
i got my tires, my lift, and my sliders. now need to get my skid package and new UCAs so I can do some wheeling somewhere except mud and sand. :)

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
I'm not familiar with the Trail Team crew? They go to different locations to promote the Fj correct? How do you get them to come out and ride, lets say here in Florida? I've seen other posts that they have free product giveaways, is this true? I can't wait to see coal creek and meet some new friends and adventure!

·
Registered
5,078 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
I'm not familiar with the Trail Team crew? They go to different locations to promote the Fj correct? How do you get them to come out and ride, lets say here in Florida? I've seen other posts that they have free product giveaways, is this true? I can't wait to see coal creek and meet some new friends and adventure!
The Toyota Trail Teams purpose is to promote Toyota Trucks (Tundra & Tacoma) and also the FJ Cruiser. The Central Team is slated to be in Orlando, FL during the weekend of August 15th for a Truck Fest. If you can get enough FJ interested in some kind of a trail ride you could contact us through the Toyota Trail Teams website and let us know of your interest and schedule permitting we could come to your event.

The East Coast Trail Team is very excited to attend the Windrock, TN event and meet new people and see some familiar faces too.

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
The Toyota Trail Teams purpose is to promote Toyota Trucks (Tundra & Tacoma) and also the FJ Cruiser. The Central Team is slated to be in Orlando, FL during the weekend of August 15th for a Truck Fest. If you can get enough FJ interested in some kind of a trail ride you could contact us through the Toyota Trail Teams website and let us know of your interest and schedule permitting we could come to your event.

The East Coast Trail Team is very excited to attend the Windrock, TN event and meet new people and see some familiar faces too.
Hey Ahmed:wave:

We just got back from our Hike -N- Ride in the Smokies and we have several of the Smokey Mountain Cruisers that will be there on the 7th. We are looking forward to hanging out with Trail Team again. :)

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Is the land user permit $17 per person? That is what it looks like on the coal creek site.
I just talked to Vickie at Windrock and it is $17 per person. They have never give event discounts. The fees are for land use (insurance liability).

1 - 20 of 223 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.