Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys!
Want to make a gift for my "little monster" and buy seat covers for him)
Maybe some1 buy seat covers and can recommend me any car accessory shops for Toyota FJ Cruiser 2006+? Intrested in online shops or any shops in Los Angeles.
Yea i know about Google... but in search i find only the ugly one variants)
I would be grateful for your advice! :grin

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
36,848 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hello guys!
Want to make a gift for my "little monster" and buy seat covers for him)
Maybe some1 buy seat covers and can recommend me any car accessory shops for Toyota FJ Cruiser 2006+? Intrested in online shops or any shops in Los Angeles.
Yea i know about Google... but in search i find only the ugly one variants)
I would be grateful for your advice! :grin
I went with these from CalTrend after almost not going with these from CalTrend, some actual pics and the link to purchase from Amazon are included in this previous post...so far so good for the price and made in USA:

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...-tech/448593-update-caltrend-seat-covers.html

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Black Wet Okole covers were my choice

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can you say more detailed what you want? How much it must cost or what materials? Alcantara or cotton for example...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm not bad guys, not bad. Red covers looks nice!))

Jeron, i'm intrested in smth comfortable for hot weather, and not higher 500$

·
Registered
943 Posts
I have the Covercraft Seat Saver seat covers. They are made of a denim type material called ballistic. They are cool to sit in, look good, fit well, and are easy on easy off for machine washing. I'm in Florida so I was looking for something that was cool and easy to clean and these fit for me great :)

Attachments

Reactions: algonaman

·
Registered
505 Posts
What covers are those?!?!?!
I also have a yellow FJ and was possibly looking for seat covers, but after seeing the above photo I have to ask that this style of the seat confuses me a little, they seem not to match like the other red style seats.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Those look awesome MJ,
what brand are they?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts