Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for suggestions for seat covers for my 08 fj. don't want to go to the trouble or expense of having true leather seat covers installed, but i have a couple of dogs and their hair is a real pia to clean from stock seats. are there any good slide on covers that are "leatherette"? don't mind spending an hour or two on installation, but not really interrested in a day or two! thanks for suggestions.

·
Premium Member
819 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,736 Posts
I've been looking for some seat covers as well. No pets, just want to protect the apparent delicate upholstery of the FJ seats.

So far I have these three on my list:

Wet Okole: Wet Okole Hawaii
Leather: Auto Leather Inc.
Clazzio: ELEVEN ON THE WEB

I really like the Wet Okole's but there will be no more group buys for these on this forum until next year. A full set of these run over $500 with a 20% off group buy discount.

The Leather is nice too and can be had for around $500 for front and back if you do your own install.

The Clazzio's are interesting and can be had for around half the price of Wet Okole's and Leather. You can get them in all PVC or half PVC/Leather.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Wet Okole all the way. I love mine. Look and function great!

I threw an additional cover in the rear seats to protect the WO covers from my dogs. One of those slings that connects to the head rests and just lays over the seats.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Wet Okole all the way. I love mine. Look and function great!

I threw an additional cover in the rear seats to protect the WO covers from my dogs. One of those slings that connects to the head rests and just lays over the seats.
Yep, Wet Okole is the only way to go.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Definitely the Wet Okoles!!!!:rocker: IMO they are probably the best seat covers you can get.:cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts