Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share, I added a modified version of some seat risers made for a Jeep Wrangler. I always felt like the seats needed to sit up higher in the FJ but maybe thats because I'm 5 foot 7. But in case anyone else thinks so also here's an option for you.
25 bucks for the 1" pucks from Ebay, search Jeep seat risers, the way the front is mounted at an angle you cant go a full inch there so I used a 7/8 grade 8 flanged nut. Pucks worked great in the rear but you need a longer bolt (stock bolts work in front with nut) It was metric, M10x1.25 I think it was.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Seat risers / spacers ? Can someone please email me what the seat mount looks like on the rear of the driver or passenger seat? I build inexpensive seat risers / spacers for Tacomas and recently sold some to an FJ owner and he said they worked great. So I would love to see what I am dealing with. My email is [email protected] Thank you for any help.
I know it’s been awhile, were You able to raise the front seats of the fj? If so, can you share what you did? Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I use these for the passenger seat Toyota 4Runner and Pickup: Cheap Tricks , worked a treat and stopped my other half complaining the seat was too low. Plenty of other posts and DIY options if you search the forum. What I hadn't anticipated was using the seat lift kit would mean my Husky second row floor liner would need to be adjusted/cut to lay flat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts