Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

161 - 174 of 174 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
Still no luck creating a new thread. So far I have tried iPad Tapatalk, Mac Safari, Mac Firefox, and Windows IE and all fail. This is the error I got on IE.

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.​

On the Mac I just get a blank white page. Don't remember what I got with Tapatalk. Anyone know how to contact the site Admin's for help?

·
Admin
6,588 Posts
Still no luck creating a new thread. So far I have tried iPad Tapatalk, Mac Safari, Mac Firefox, and Windows IE and all fail. This is the error I got on IE.

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.

On the Mac I just get a blank white page. Don't remember what I got with Tapatalk. Anyone know how to contact the site Admin's for help?
Try it again.... but this time only putting 1 character in the title.

Put what you want the title to be in the main body of the first post and I'll change it.

There was that issue in the past (I thought it was remedied, but maybe not).

·
トヨタ Master
5,802 Posts

Coming from the almost retired IT guy. >:D

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
Try it again.... but this time only putting 1 character in the title.

Put what you want the title to be in the main body of the first post and I'll change it.

There was that issue in the past (I thought it was remedied, but maybe not).
That worked. Thanks. I'll wait for you to fix the title then I will edit the content.

·
Admin
6,588 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
Well we have a date and location, I am down for it. I may just bring my Kayak to rotorhead! I am still wondering how that girl got in and out of that water. Water had to be just above freezing..

I would like to explore over by Lizard Head Pass this year. A lot of trails/roads off of the road between Delores and Telluride. Have never been off the highway there. I know some of it burnt, but hoping a lot is still there.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
Well we have a date and location, I am down for it. I may just bring my Kayak to rotorhead! I am still wondering how that girl got in and out of that water. Water had to be just above freezing..

I would like to explore over by Lizard Head Pass this year. A lot of trails/roads off of the road between Delores and Telluride. Have never been off the highway there. I know some of it burnt, but hoping a lot is still there.

Maybe one of these days we can find a place to camp over on that side. Problem is most of the camping spots I know over there are pretty remote. I’ll try to do some exploring.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I think we all agreed that last years venue was quite good. Why change to “remote” and not have an opportunity to eat great pizza and drink good beer in Handlebars?

Camping near Lizzard Head pass would be a great opportunity to FRTO.

Ace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,043 Posts
I just talked with my best friend. He's up for kayaking at Clear Lake. He now has time off as he just quit his flying job.

I like that place we were at last year. But would also be up for something else. My friend and I are talking about a remote site where we can set up our HF rigs.

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
I stayed at Lizard Head Pass a couple of nights, a few years back. Rode a part of the rail road climb/descent there. It was when I was doing video for my custom trailers. But got very cold/rain/snow and decided to head home. Love the drive from Delores to the top. Spectacular views of a never ending valley it seems.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I stayed at Lizard Head Pass a couple of nights, a few years back. Rode a part of the rail road climb/descent there. It was when I was doing video for my custom trailers. But got very cold/rain/snow and decided to head home. Love the drive from Delores to the top. Spectacular views of a never ending valley it seems.

Bob, Dan has a new thread posted for the Third Annual. Please post there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

161 - 174 of 174 Posts