Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
ok.figured out how to post a few thumbnails. (i think) :)
heres a taste of the fun we had!

jodi and her famous "head-cam" and our night run. also caught a reflection of the sunset....nice fjcrusierforums.com sticker huh? :)

tired now.......i'll minimize some more pics later this week/weekend and post them. i have alot. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
849 Posts
well said kurt! everyone laughed (or growled) at me when i insisted on killing the lights and engines. :) then we all didnt want to go back down off that mtn....what a great time!

mike....sheena had such a great time as passenger.......although lynette and i were scared for her life and well being! :)

wish i was going to ouray with you all......we could find another mtn top to vegatate on!

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
Some more pics from SedonaFest... I still haven't quite gotten used to being back in "real" life, here.

The second major lookout on the Hot Loop...

My campsite by the river/brook/creek/stream/ocean...

Terry's daughter (I didn't catch her name) tearing it up... awesome!

bluepeace on the fun Broken Arrow optional...

And finally, one of the highlights of the weekend was jamming Guitar Hero with bluepeace and meeting his MEATBALL OF A DOG!

I've never seen a dog that was more... circular? a ball? ... of meat? :lol:

·
Registered
849 Posts
mike...........you are so dammmmmmmmm funny! that truly is 1 meatball of a dog heiny though.

lynette (4x4 groupie) had so much fun shes considering trading in her luxurious suv for a 4x4 so she can actually get on the trails and drive! i'm trying to talk her into to trading in her ride for a used FJ.......pop on a few trail "upgrades" and she'll be good to go. :)

·
Banned
3,591 Posts
mike...........you are so dammmmmmmmm funny! that truly is 1 meatball of a dog heiny though.

lynette (4x4 groupie) had so much fun shes considering trading in her luxurious suv for a 4x4 so she can actually get on the trails and drive! i'm trying to talk her into to trading in her ride for a used FJ.......pop on a few trail "upgrades" and she'll be good to go. :)
Do it Do it Do it Do it......

·
Registered
5 Posts
Still working on the idea with my husband. My daughter needs a new car 1st(since she blew up her engine going home from Sedona) & my husband needs a new car too. I have a newer car, but the mo payments are crazy & if I could get into something with a lower mo payment, he just might go for it!

Kurt, I'll call you when my rig is ready for 'bolt review' :)

41 - 60 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.