Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Updated

Just upgraded to an ARB rear and Bushwackers so this stuff has got to go. Located in Dallas, TX. Shipping on your dime.

OEM rear bumper reflectors - $10 for both - I saved these thinking someone else might need to replace theirs.

OEM rear bumper fascia - Silver - $30 - this does not have the hitch cutout

OEM plastic fenders - FREE - These have been trimmed to accommodate bushwackers, but if you want em, come get em. - pending

·
Registered
233 Posts
Thanks for the clarification. Id really like those wings but thats more than im willing to spend right now. Ill keep checking back though.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Bumper wings please!

Please let me know the cost for Shipping to 97005

Thanks

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll check on shipping rates tomorrow or Friday. I went out to the grocery store today (about a mile or so) and saw enough ice to prevent me from going anywhere else. Theres a Mailboxes, Etc up there but their rates are really high compared to regular a FedEx store

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
I'll check on shipping rates tomorrow or Friday. I went out to the grocery store today (about a mile or so) and saw enough ice to prevent me from going anywhere else. Theres a Mailboxes, Etc up there but their rates are really high compared to regular a FedEx store
Thanks!

·
Registered
89 Posts
PM sent on the rear bumper fascia

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
A bump and to say thanks! Got the wings today!

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Your welcome. I tried to clean them up a bit before mailing them. Hopefully they aren't too bad.
They are perfect for me! Installing tomorrow morning...

·
Registered
671 Posts
Okay will do. I'm in the Tulsa area sometimes. If you are ever up this way, let me know and I might meet you. It's not all that far.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts