Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$349 shipped in US

You get one MT LT Heavy coil for driver side and one MT LT Medium coil for passenger side. This way you have nice long travel setup with no FJ driver side lean. You put heavy spring on driver side where gas tank is and medium spring on the passenger side to nicely level the truck.

You cannot get set like that directly from Metal-Tech because they sell springs only in pairs. I bought set of each and parted them out. One installed on my FJ, one selling here.

This stuff is very heavy, shipping is expensive so price reflects that and PayPal fee. If you local to Florida you can pick this up for $280 in Bradenton.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Don't try to low ball it because i am not in any rush to sell it, its more opportunity for you to get such set without paying over $600 for two sets shipped from Metal-Tech.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those springs give you about 2.5-3" of lift and about 4 additional inches of droop. Of course to get that kind of droop you also need to install long travel shocks. The setup i am running right now consist of set of coils like the one i am selling with 1.5" poly spacers on top to get about 4" of lift in the back. I like the look of the truck when back is visibly higher than front.

·
Registered
59 Posts
How high is your front? I'm about to install these as well and the MT long travel shocks that go with them. I'm contemplating throwing a spacer on top as well but worried it'll look to high compared to the front. Swapping out the front I should be lifted 3-3.5 inches up from.

Those springs give you about 2.5-3" of lift and about 4 additional inches of droop. Of course to get that kind of droop you also need to install long travel shocks. The setup i am running right now consist of set of coils like the one i am selling with 1.5" poly spacers on top to get about 4" of lift in the back. I like the look of the truck when back is visibly higher than front.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Do you have any pics of your truck on level ground? I know the HD coils are supposed to get you +1" lift versus the MD coils, which seems like a lot to level the truck. Mine leans but not by a full 1".

Also what bumps are you running inside the coils? Looks like they actually work at full compression as opposed to the stock cones which are useless with the LT kit.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts