21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
I think I lost my deposit...

·
Registered
228 Posts
hbfj, that was like a boomerang. I missed that the first time but boy was it funny when it came back around.

Hey ice I appreciate that you acknowledge that there are five smoking hot women in the pic. But I have to disagree with you. It is:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I'm gonna have to go with 5,1,3,2,4 on that one. All smokin' hot.

But, alas, they are blocking the view...

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Nope, you got it Prat, just a really really hot.... ahem, FJCruiser.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I know i'm a little late to this red-hot thread but....
Those ladies are all professional sales reps for Toyota at SEMA.
In fact, the blonde on the end was extremely knowledgeable about the FJ (much more than the Toyota marketing guys). She was a great source of info.

So if you are like me, and you like attractive women that are truck smart... Pick the blonde on the end!

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
You rock. I will torment her tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
The flip top thingie is a map pocket it is pre-wired for a garmin gps unit. The Garmin GPS for this application is expected to be available for $8-900.

·
Registered
15 Posts
rcd said:
Pathetic, but expected.
All this talk recently about black human rights and look how women are still being treated?! It belittles both sexes to do this kinda crap. The worst part about the auto industry, the second being how they encourage people to go off-trail and ruin the environment, in the pursuit of 'freedom'. Lame, really lame. Cut the crap & give me the truck Toyota.
what's a black human?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
This is the Bush administration - what are rights?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
UCFJWH said:
Sorry, back on topic. Here is a great pic with the doors open.

Notice the nice clear space between the A and C pilars. It makes you feel like to can dive right in!

If you look close, I believe there may be a lift kit installed allowing for larger tires. I believe a suspension upgrade is also included to support the larger tires.
I am sorry but if that is the best babes Toyota can get I thinking that we are in for a disappointment. The first and last has beer bellies; thats resieverd for the drivers not the chicks.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts