Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering is it true with Senior Membership I get a certificate, wallet card, action figure and FJ lunch pail once achieve. If so how long will it take to arrive?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Roosterdo said:
Just wondering is it true with Senior Membership I get a certificate, wallet card, action figure and FJ lunch pail once achieve. If so how long will it take to arrive?

Nope. Just the honor of everyone knowing you spend way too much time on this forum looking for new info.... :D Especially when at work....

Yes, i am guilty :eek:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Are you tracking my IP? How did you know....?

Yeah, well - you only get the personal satisfaction of knowing you are indeed as lame as you feared you might become.

·
Official Field Agent
1,146 Posts
Percy said:
Are you tracking my IP? How did you know....?

Yeah, well - you only get the personal satisfaction of knowing you are indeed as lame as you feared you might become.
You may be right, but being lame sure is fun... i take great pride in my lameness :D

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
As do I. Couple more hours and I'll be over 700 posts. Recognize my lameness.

Holy crap I need a life.

·
Official Field Agent
1,146 Posts
yeah, but having a life is so expensive... much more economical to just sit in front of the computer and waste away ones life....

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Sometimes more entertaining as well!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Every 30 seconds...
I would be a senior member too.

I am proud of my Junior member status!!! :)

35 y/o and a JUNIOR. Woo Whoo

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
100 posts. You've got some work to do. And to go Xterra on us before Seniorhood would be a high crime.

Percy, can I go back to my junior days please? Back before Greenville, Ojai, maybe even SEMA. Oh those innocent days. To be junior again just one more time...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts