Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm specifically looking at a 6MT Iceberg White with the "upgrade" package and roofrack, that's it. The lowest they have offered so far (before tax, tags and a $389 "processing fee") is $30,700. How low can I reasonably expect them to go if I play the waiting game?

Any other tips for getting a good deal?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
That looks like the sticker price - correct? Tell them $30K, out the door.

Plus - make some phone calls. Get the lowest OUT THE DOOR price you can find. Dealers will be able to trade for the exact FJ you are looking at, so you don't have to buy from that dealer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, brand new.

And yeah, I'll be calling around. Just kind of sucks cause the yota dealers don't seem to be willing to deal for the FJ like the Nissan guys will for an XTerra. But I want the FJ...

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Yes, brand new.

And yeah, I'll be calling around. Just kind of sucks cause the yota dealers don't seem to be willing to deal for the FJ like the Nissan guys will for an XTerra. But I want the FJ...
FJS Are Limited in Numbers and Are high in demand,,, dealers Know they will get that 30k from some one if you walk away.

·
Registered
17 Posts
sticker on my FJ was 33,866.00 got it for 31,200 out the door. 3.9% from toyota. I think I did good. Got 4.9 at 1st, my bank offered me 3.9% and when I told them that, they matched it. Also had them throw in the "all weather mats" Its a 2011.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Go to Truecar.com and punch in what you want in your zip code. Seems to generate really solid prices and you don't have to negotiate. Try different zip codes as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts