Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it would be fun to see what damage every has gotten on the trail :)

Ours is as follows:mecry:

Right front quarter panel dented, right front fender broken in two places, all four mud flaps riped off, right rear door huge dent, small dent right rear quarter pannel, damaged rear bumber on right side. way more NW pine stripes than I can count. New transmission Get those breather up boys and girls. Fan belt pully, dented oil pan, dented muffler. all 5 stock wheels have damage. bent CB antinia spring. Broken shovel, moved recover gear after that.

We do not regret the damage it was fun being out on the trails, and a learning hard way some times can be fun :cheers:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Please don't get me wrong, but what are you doing to your truck?
You make it sound like the full right side is dented, all over...
Now, I am sure with all this damage, you drive it a lot harder then I do, but still...
The bumper wings are a problem, looks like a lot of us have torn them off (I was missing one). If you keep the stock bumper, Chris at Lucrum has nice small replacements, that I don't think can get hit...
You have to post some photos of the carnage...
Funny, you are blowing your body, and I am guessing I am blowing my Trans. and motor (lots of mud in Wisconsin (I have hit some bad RPMs)).
Sure is fun though!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Scarlett Johanssen is going to show up real fast if someone does not get some pix on this thread.

Towing a CJ with a busted axle up an iced over incline. (Steel Bender trail)

100' from the paved road I slipped into a washed out culvert.

Here is the shot from the rear. Jeep still attatched.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts