Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a lengthy, impatient wait but she finally arrived after a long train ride across Canada. Very hard to find a 6MT in Canada apparently! She's a rare girl for now.

Took a couple pics before I even got her home. Now, to pretend I'm going to have some kind of restraint when it comes to mods...

:rocker:

gb

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Welcome aboard. She's looking good, nice name too. What happend, did it snow in canada??? ;)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nice rig! Looks familiar but mine is an AT. And mine will probably never so that much snow.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Welcome:wave: Great looking pics :cheers:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

First mod i would do are some studded snow tires!:bigthumb:

KyFJGuy

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Congrats! I'll jump on the bandwagon and say...IT LOOKS COLD!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome aboard! Nice rig! :wave:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome! You are correct, it's very hard to find a 6MT in Canada. I wanted one so bad but no one seemed to have one anywhere. Look what rolled up as a trade in a month ago at my local chrysler dealership... a lightly used 6MT black cherry... Man was I jealous. Hope you enjoy it!

·
Admin
8,453 Posts
Nice lookin FJ!

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,934 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks all! She's so much fun to drive. With those Nokians shes an absolute monster in the snow! I put the winters on 10 minutes after leaving the dealership. You can see why from the pics... :)

Took my wife and dog snowshoeing today, first day the FJ served family duty and she loved it. I'm so happy with this rig, hard to explain how fun it is to drive. I'm loving it in the winter, I can't imagine how wicked it's going to be come spring when I start wheeling her for the first time! Got a lot to learn, but a great truck to learn in.

gb

·
Registered
483 Posts
Bamf congrats and welcome....it looks like it snows there pretty often I'd love to live there I hate any temperature over 30 degreese

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
very nice and welcome!

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
Holy sheet ice! Is that actually a place on planet earth?? I half expected a view of earth rising in the distance over those horizons!

What's your map coordinates? I wanna Google :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts