Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(These have been sold I have long handle AT shifter knob (w/skinum detail) and TC knob - anodized aluminum Pewter finish - they are used but like new - no scratches or wear at all. $85 ($40 less than new price) and I'll ship anywhere in lower 48.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

PM if interested

Jerry:cheers:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Not trying to low ball but would you do $65?....There's a set locally I was eyeing up for about $65.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not trying to low ball but would you do $65?....There's a set locally I was eyeing up for about $65.
Perhaps you should stay local - after shipping $65 is about what I'd clear. Thanks for the offer anyway.

·
Registered
83 Posts
does this set include the hand break knob? i think i see it in the picture but not listed in the description.

What you think is the E-brake handle is actually part of the tranny shifter I think.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have long handle AT shifter knob (w/skinum detail) and TC knob - anodized aluminum Pewter finish - they are used but like new - no scratches or wear at all. $85 ($40 less than new price) and I'll ship anywhere in lower 48.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

PM if interested

Sent a PM. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What you think is the E-brake handle is actually part of the tranny shifter I think.
That is correct. The shaft on the right side of the pic goes with the AT shifter knob next to it. The TC knob does not require any shaft since it's so short. There is not an E-brake handle available yet. But may be produced in the future if Joel at Ellis Precision gets enuff people hounding him. LOL

Jerry :cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts