Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get my FJ from Montana to Ontario Canada...I have a few shipping quotes and they are all pretty close $1,400 - $1,800. Has anyone had a good experience with a reliable company they want to share?

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts
That seems a little steep, I have a quote to ship my FJ from Edmonton Alberta to Houston - $2,000.00 CND all in.

**edit**

Nearly forgot - that was for a 3 day service, picked up Friday droped off Monday.

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
It cost me about $1600 from Corpus Christi, TX to Sacramento, CA, and $1900 from Portland, OR back to Corpus Christi. I used a company out of Houston, TX, if you want the name PM me and I will find it tomorrow. The price may fluctuate depending on your schedule. I had to have mine picked up and dropped off on certain dates. If your timing is flexible, it is cheaper.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Have you thought about having a bonded/insured driver drive your car? Of course this would add a few miles to it but it might be an option. I had a car driven from Ohio to LA and it cost me $600 and they paid for the fuel. I was quoted $2000 for truck to ship it at the time.

I've also had good luck with Uship as well.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thnx for the help...i have it down to 2 shippers...one from u-ship and one i found through a customs broker i know...both want $1,500 and both seem to be reputable...they both will send me a certificate of insurance...the u-ship shipper i would be able to track through the site...so i am leaning that way unless i get a much better quote...judging by what prices i see here the $1,500 isn't steep...i am too anxious to wait much longer for other quotes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts