Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have JT on the west coast and Wicked Cass on the east coast. Are there any shops in the DFW area familiar with the FJ? Just a note---I stop at Car Toys in FW and they're a joke IMO.

Your thoughts??

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ive had good luck with circuit city in southlake...ask for a guy named cameron..he did me well
Did you buy the equipment from Circuit City? What type of head unit do you have??

Thanks--

·
Registered
173 Posts
Just noticed this thread

GO TO EARMARK CAR AUDIO IN ADDISON !!

i have had them work on both my bmw's my old chevy and my new FJ. They are the best. They have been doing the best electronic installs for years. Accept no substitute.

·
Registered
218 Posts
The guys in the small shop on 377 east of town here aren't bad. I ended up doing my own install, but looked at a lot of their work before that and wouldn't hesitate to give them some business. Not bad $ on the quote they gave me either.

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The guys in the small shop on 377 east of town here aren't bad. I ended up doing my own install, but looked at a lot of their work before that and wouldn't hesitate to give them some business. Not bad $ on the quote they gave me either.
Bob---

I'm not familiar with it unless it's the one thats owned by a guy (Preston) and his son (Sean) ( P&P Audio). They did some work on some Vettes in our club and I seem to remember they were very expensive. If it's a different shop---drop me a PM w/ the details.

Terry

·
Registered
218 Posts
Bob---

I'm not familiar with it unless it's the one thats owned by a guy (Preston) and his son (Sean) ( P&P Audio). They did some work on some Vettes in our club and I seem to remember they were very expensive. If it's a different shop---drop me a PM w/ the details.

Terry

Sorry, I forgot tha I replied to this thread.

Yeah, it was P&P that I was thinking of. They would've been real expensive if they'd had their way, but I was very specific on what I wanted done and what I didn't want, and the final bid came back very fair.

I'm interested to see what the new place across from Kroger is going to be like. They've done a nice job remodeling that old building and there ought to be enough business in town to keep a good shop busy. It'd be nice not to have to drive to DFW to get just about anything.

·
Banned
2,640 Posts
ive got a pioner dd, head unit...bought the head unit there, and have bought from there before...the car tech guy, cameron, does good work..

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry, I forgot tha I replied to this thread.

Yeah, it was P&P that I was thinking of. They would've been real expensive if they'd had their way, but I was very specific on what I wanted done and what I didn't want, and the final bid came back very fair.

I'm interested to see what the new place across from Kroger is going to be like. They've done a nice job remodeling that old building and there ought to be enough business in town to keep a good shop busy. It'd be nice not to have to drive to DFW to get just about anything.
I went to P&P ---got a quote---seemed fair for what I wanted. I went for the appt the next morning @ 10am and only one helper had shown up at the shop and knew nothing about my install. Preston and his wife had a family emergency the night before which is understandable but Sean decided to go to Fort Worth to get one of his tires replaced on his truck---no call to me.:flame:
I have been to the new place across the street from Kroger (Unlimited) and have spoken to Eric on three separate occasions ---told him what I wanted---told him I was ready to purchase. He was suppose to call me no later then last Friday---no call to date.:flame:

I really don't know how these people make a go of their business. You might get away with this type of service in a large city but not in a small town! Oh well---enough venting.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts