Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my eye on a 2010 TRD FJ at my local dealer and I could just trade it in but thought I would ask you guys if it's worth the hassle of selling it privately? Would it sell here? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. -Pete

·
Registered
9,681 Posts
It cant hurt. You will certainly get more for it. Craigslist is an obvious choice, as well as many other offroading forums like toyota120.com, and maybe ih8mud.com (never been on)

It depends if you want to theoretically and actually "pay" the dealer for dealing with your old ride instead of you.

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Try here but mainly, ih8mud.com It is a land cruiser website and you will get a lot more interest there. People are selling and buying 80s on there all the time.

Look at the for sale threads of 97s on ih8mud to get an idea on pricing. If your pricing it too high, folks will let you know.

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Fleabay has been allowing people to pull postings because they either forgot to list reserves and or didnt like the price it was at. Myself and others have seen several 80's lately that did that and then reposted.

Does yours have lockers? Mileage?:D

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Yes, mud will eat you alive.

Sell it right here. What do you have?

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Try here but mainly, ih8mud.com It is a land cruiser website and you will get a lot more interest there. People are selling and buying 80s on there all the time.

Look at the for sale threads of 97s on ih8mud to get an idea on pricing. If your pricing it too high, folks will let you know.
I say it's too high. Who in the heck wants a 15 year old vehicle?

I'm offering to take it off your hands, and be done with it.

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
Score so far:

Chris Delancy: 1 OC: 0

:jester:

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Score so far:

Chris Delancy: 1 OC: 0

:jester:
Ahh but Im not in the market as of yet- just trying to help my good friend to the north find a nice one to build up :bigthumb:

When Im ready- Im going full moonbuggy! :lol:

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Where is Pete? I've been chasing wild geese all day, and I really want to get some sleep. Haha.

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
Oh, for Pete's sake! :jester:

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Poor guy, he's probably scared to post now that Delancy is on the hunt.
Hey, you better be careful. I know where you live, and I like pink panties.
Hahahaha.

This is miserable, Spenser. My eyes are bleeeeeeeding profusely from the web.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts