Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of FJ guys I know collect embroidered patches from events/vendors and display them on the headliner of their rigs. Show us your patch collection! I'll start out with my current collection. It's always growing though. :rocker:

Attachments

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
2,660 Posts
Any suggestion on where to get a custom patch made? Checked with Smoky Mountain Patch Co and they came in at $3.85 per patch (3.25 inches) and a minimum order of 50 patches.
With a Company called Custom Patches you can order 25 $2.76 each

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Any suggestion on where to get a custom patch made?..........
With a Company called Custom Patches you can order 25 $2.76 each
$2.50 is about the best price I've found, and that was a 4" patch at 200 units. So you probably won't find better than $2.75 at 20 units. For something that cheap I would demand they mail a physical sample of my patch to me, and then I would compare it to a patch from a reputable company like SMPAS. I've seen a couple companies/clubs receive really low quality patches and have to reorder from a better company.

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,875 Posts
Here is a photo of a photo I saw in class that I wish was a patch and then here is my patch collection! Most being from @CruiserGear !

Then 2 photos up close of the patches.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
My big patch collection! PS I came in 2nd place in the 2012 March of Dimes Off-Road Rally with my then 12 year old youngest daughter.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
How do you get them to stay in place?

1 - 20 of 214 Posts