Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

181 - 200 of 226 Posts

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,419 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Been bad and lazy about sharing my patch mail. Fist pic was was my Summit vacation haul. Some bought, some free (Vermont Overland courtesy Deb), and one traded (FJ summit patch trade board).

2nd pic been tackling the FJ summit trail patches. Just need Black Bear to complete that series.

3rd pic this week's mail. HUUUGE shout out to Deb! She generously gave up her Summit patch that I was totally bummed I had missed out on. So stoked to have this. Plus on the other side of that note is a VT sticker for my Ammo can storage for the back of the FJ. Thank you Deb!!

Attachments

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,108 Posts
Been bad and lazy about sharing my patch mail. Fist pic was was my Summit vacation haul. Some bought, some free (Vermont Overland courtesy Deb), and one traded (FJ summit patch trade board).

2nd pic been tackling the FJ summit trail patches. Just need Black Bear to complete that series.

3rd pic this week's mail. HUUUGE shout out to Deb! She generously gave up her Summit patch that I was totally bummed I had missed out on. So stoked to have this. Plus on the other side of that note is a VT sticker for my Ammo can storage for the back of the FJ. Thank you Deb!!
I really am happy you have it in your amazing collection!! You’ve def enriched my collection :wink But now you have to tell me where you got that “Scream” patch?!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
I really am happy you have it in your amazing collection!! You’ve def enriched my collection /forums/images/FJCruiser2/smilies/tango_face_wink.png But now you have to tell me where you got that “Scream” patch?!!
That is from Mr. X Label, www.mrxlabel.com . That's Greg's brother. A large portion of his work is based off Van Goh. The starry night campfire was a colab between the 2 Bros. I work in the medical field with hearts so his heart series is right up my alley. Scream is the 3rd one, 1st and 2nd were starry night variations.

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,108 Posts
That is from Mr. X Label, www.mrxlabel.com . That's Greg's brother. A large portion of his work is based off Van Goh. The starry night campfire was a colab between the 2 Bros. I work in the medical field with hearts so his heart series is right up my alley. Scream is the 3rd one, 1st and 2nd were starry night variations.
Oh my....now I’m getting in deeper....ordered some from Mr X’s extraordinary collection, and signed up to be notified of releases! Looks like there’s another way of displaying patches for those unlucky enough to not have fuzzy headliners - the little wooden frames look cool :smile

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yeah. His stuff is highly sought after. Some of his mega sized patches go for hundreds, and the limited run patches essentially sell out instantly.

181 - 200 of 226 Posts